Publy turns a BibTeX file with a list of your publications into a professional webpage. Fast, effortless, and exactly the way you want it.
- Automatically translates LaTeX-encoded special characters to Unicode
- Renders LaTeX-encoded mathematics with MathJax
- Shows expandable Abstract and BibTeX citation information
- Appearance is fully customizable with CSS
- Integrates with Google Analytics
- Make sure you have a recent version of Java
- Download the latest release version of Publy
- Make sure you have a BibTeX file with all your publications
- Run Publy
- Locate your publications list and specify the output file
Getting the most out of Publy
- Set up custom categories and filters.
- Play with the different options to find a format that you like.
- Look through the example publications list for inspiration.
- Add author tags for frequent co-authors.
- Add abbreviation tags for frequent phrases and publication venues.
- Add additional information to each publication, such as an abstract, DOI, arXiv identifier, or other relevant links.
- Edit the default CSS style to match the look of your homepage.
Publy is written and maintained by Sander Verdonschot. There are many ways you can help!
- If you are missing a key feature, or notice an annoying bug, add an issues to the issue tracker, or vote if it is already there.
- If you want to add the feature or fix the bug yourself, just fork Publy, make the changes in your fork and create a pull request.
Pages generated by Publy