- You can turn a list into function arguments using ``*``::
- def f(a,b,c): print a, b, c
+ def f(a,b,c): print a, b, c
- You can compose classes using ``import``. Here's a method that can
be reused by multiple classes::
- # PythonForProgrammers/utility.py
- def f(self): print "utility.f()!!!"
+ # PythonForProgrammers/utility.py
+ def f(self): print "utility.f()!!!"
Here's how you compose that method into a class::
- # PythonForProgrammers/compose.py
+ # PythonForProgrammers/compose.py
- Basic functional programming with ``map()`` etc.