Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Matthew Turk
Turning off Dengo temperature. Switching .h name.
Bookmarks
dengo
Matthew Turk
Fixing a number of things in the dengo/enzo interface.
Matthew Turk
Re-arrange fields. Rewrite Grid_SolveDengo to remove constraints and simplify.
Matthew Turk
Few small tweaks to Dengo solver.
Matthew Turk
Making this match the new Dengo API
Matthew Turk
Trying out using Maps for field names in Dengo.
Devin Silvia
Using the new ion-by-ion code from Dengo. This includes ion-by-ion rates for H, He, and O. Including coll. ioniz., recomb., cooling, photoheating, and photoionization. The only thing missing at this point is a generalized metal cooling method.
Devin Silvia
Changing the format for printing Dengo parameters to the parameter file. Realized that if the tolerance was too small, it was ending up as zero in the parameter file.
Devin Silvia
Updated the version of po_solver.C to be what Dengo outputs.
Devin Silvia
This version seems to run, but didn't not come directly from Dengo files. I'll be pulling in some Dengo files that should just match this version.
Devin Silvia
Updating the Dengo rates tables.
Devin Silvia
Missed a case of long long vs int mismatch. This code now compiles.
Devin Silvia
Minor fixes to Grid_SolverDengo.C Note, this version of the code doesn't link correctly. I'm not sure why.
Devin Silvia
Adding in photoionization/heating for oxygen and CMB compton heating/cooling.
Devin Silvia
Merged.
Devin Silvia
Minor tweaks to pass redshift information to Dengo.
Devin Silvia
Cleaning a few things up, modifying if statements, commenting out prints.
Devin Silvia
Merged.
Devin Silvia
Modified NestedCosmology files to handle running with Dengo.
Devin Silvia
This version appears to work as well as the Dengo solver works. That is, Enzo+Dengo solves cells just as efficiently as Dengo by itself. Also, I added the scaling back in as it seems to speed things up a bit. Things that might be worth changing: - Definition of the initial dt (right now it is very small) - Setting of the tolerances, atol and rtol - Perhaps moving the definition of the inverse scaling array
Devin Silvia
This version of the code currently seems to work. However, if you comment out the print statement one line 354 of BE_chem_solve.C, it does not work. I also added a few lines to Grid_SolveDengo.C that should reinitialize the Dengo rate data every time. It doesn't seem to fix things, so it can probably come out.
Devin Silvia
changing back a tolerance than I changed a while ago.
Devin Silvia
Updating the default DengoTest parameter file. This one crashes almost immediately on a cell that should hardly even evolve given the timestep.
Devin Silvia
Adding an AMRCosmologyTest to the Enzo "run/Dengo" directory. Also moved the DengoTest test problem to it's own directory.
Devin Silvia
Couple minor tweaks to get Enzo-Dengo to crash just a bit faster.
Devin Silvia
Reverting some changes I made in BE_chem_solve.C and making sure atol values get scaled. The originally changes to BE_chem_solve.C were to "make things work", but I don't think they were completely necessary. Some thought could be given to whether or not this is true. Also corrected what I think was an error in the setting of the atol values. Additionally, made a minor correction in the interpolation routine.
Devin Silvia
A few modifications to change "/="'s to "*="'s for minor speedups. Also, we now grab temperature in Grid_SolveDengo.C. This is mainly to check on the properties of cells that don't solve.
Devin Silvia
Adding a Dengo rate table file and tweaking tolerances. Added scaling to atol.
Devin Silvia
Commenting out a couple print statements.
Devin Silvia
Turned the normalization of variables back on. This seems to make the code run, but does drive up the solving time. Probably need to figure out how to optimize this.
  1. Prev
  2. Next