- Fix issue #74, minified .js not served in bottom unless force_bottom,
+- Cherry picked pull request #1 "support-wsgi-apps-not-mounted-at-/",
+ thanks to Éric Lemoine.
- There was another bug with ordering resources when multiple libraries
were involved. This time the way library_nr was calculated was changed
- so that it wouldn't happen anymore.
+ so that it wouldn't happen anymore.
The intent of library_nr was to have it always be 1 higher than the
maximum library_nr of any libraries this library is based on.
depending on other libraries would consistently get a library_nr too
low, as each resource they were based on had a library_nr that was
too low as well, even though another resource could exist in that
- library with a higher library_nr. This could cause the library_nr of
+ library with a higher library_nr. This could cause the library_nr of
all resources in a library to be too low.
This is now fixed to moving library_nr to the place it should've
- Add bundling support: bundles are collections of Resources that can
- be served in one HTTP request. Bundle URLs are constructed by the
+ be served in one HTTP request. Bundle URLs are constructed by the
fanstatic injector and served by the fanstatic publisher.
- Remove eager_superseder arguments from Resource, as this was not used.