Copyright 2009 by Accense Technology, Inc
Takashi Matsuo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All rights reserved.
Kay framework - Release Notes
Kay-0.10.0 - May, 2010
- Model driven CRUD+list auto generation
- A new authentication backend for OpenID, OAuth, Facebook connect
- You can also write apps for Google Apps MarketPlace easily
- A brand new URL mapping syntax which is more intuitable than before
- Added some useful properties such as OwnerProperty
- Fully functional test helper
- A new test runner allows you to
- run your tests by web browser
- run your tests on production environment
- Now you can add your own management script
- Nuke is bundled in Kay now.
- Nuke is a small web handler for wiping the datastore completely
- Nuke is hosted at: http://code.google.com/p/jobfeed/wiki/Nuke
- Detailed instructions:
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
Kay-0.8.0 - March 31, 2010
- Added login_box context processor and render_loginbox macro to
- Added a media_compressor extension.
- Improved a process for detecting user's preferred language.
- Added a jsonrpc2 extension.
- Improved db_hook feature.
- Added password changing/resetting capabilities.
- Added a capability for changing entire settings according to the
host part of the URL.
- Added a flash (quick indicator, not Adobe's flash) library
- Added a handler for blobstore upload/download.
- Added a registration application.
- Allow defining class based handler as tuple which has
(handler_name, args, kwargs) style.
- Allow disabling automount feature by setting None in
- Added task_handler for deferred library that corresponds with
- Moved auth backend classes from kay.auth.backend module to
- Various improvements.
- Notice about this release
- kay.auth.backend module is now deprecated. Please use
kay.auth.backends package instead.
Kay-0.3.0 - October 27, 2009
- Added CacheMiddleware, cache_page decorator and FragmentCache
- Added SecureCookieSessionStore.
- Added handler for InboundMail
- Capability for customizing Jinja2 environ
- Now views can be defined as strings for lazy loading
- Users can migrate data from an appid to another one very easily
- Added kay.auth.GoogleBackend
- More documentations available.
- Added --all option to i18n related scripts.
- Fixed testing environment was partially broken.
- Allow users to choose a xhtml renderer for rendering forms.
- More and more lazy loading of modules.
- Notice about this release
- GoogleAuthenticationMiddleware is obsolete. Please migrate it to
AuthenticationMiddleware and GoogleBackend combination. See URL
bellow for more details:
- Changed options of some i18n related scripts. Please refer to
URL bellow for more details:
Kay-0.2.0 - September 23, 2009
- Added handers for XMPP
- Added clear_datastore action
- Added create_user action
- Added dump_all/restore_all action
- Added a capability for adding custom jinja2 filters
- Added a capability for setting user's preffered language explicitly.
- Documentation sites started.
Kay-0.1.0 - August 27, 2009
- Added db_hook feature.
- Added zh_TW translations.
- Improved i18n mechanism.
- Implemented authentication backend.
- Fixed many bugs.
- Changed the copyright declaration.
Kay-0.0.0 - July 7, 2009
- First release.