* Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers - (http://www.eclipse.org/) - Galileo or
newer with all required plug-ins for developing OSGi applications.
See "Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers".
* Google Web Toolkit - (http://code.google.com/intl/en/webtoolkit/)
* The Google Plugin for Eclipse - (http://code.google.com/intl/en/webtoolkit/) - used to start/debug GWT applications from Eclipse
* Maven2 - (http://maven.apache.org/) - the main build tool
* Maven2Eclipse - (http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/) - Eclipse plugin to manage
* /org.mandriva.annotator - the folder with a test application:
* org.mandriva.annotator.gwtapp - the main GWT application
* /poms - Maven2 POM parent files
* /parent-bundle - the parent POM for all OSGi bundles
* /parent-gwt - the parent POM for GWT projects. It uses the POM from the
* /parent-gwt-app - the parent POM for GWT applications. Refers the
* /tools - a set of launch configurations:
* "1) WebAnnotator - Create Eclipse Projects.launch" - re-builds
Eclipse-specific meta-information (like ".classpath", ".projects" files etc).
* "2) WebAnnotator - Initialize Eclipse Target Platform.launch" -
generates an Eclipse Target Platform with all required bundles not
presented directly in project dependencies but required to launch the
To set the generated Target Platform you should open and activate the
"WebAnnotator - Eclipse Target Platform.target" file in Eclipse.
* "3) WebAnnotator - Start Server.launch" - launches the server from Eclipse.
This configuration should be started only when all Eclipse projects are
generated and the Target Platform is activated (When steps 1 and 2 are done).
* "4) WebAnnotator - Start WebAnnotatorClientApp.launch" - starts
the client GWT application in debug mode.
* "5) WebAnnotator - Rebuild Projects.launch" - rebuilds all projects
* "6) WebAnnotator - Build Distribution.launch" - creates a ready to use
distribution of this application. This operations should be performed
just after the step "5) WebAnnotator - Rebuild Projects.launch".
* "WebAnnotator - Create Project Copy.launch" - launch configuration
for the "WebAnnotator - Create Project Copy.xml" Ant script which creates
a new full copy of this project with a new name.
* "WebAnnotator - Create Project Copy.xml" - the Ant script creating a new
copy of this project with a new name. It also properly renames all classes,
packages and references in all files.
* "WebAnnotator - Eclipse Target Platform.target" - the Eclipse Target Platform
referencing all OSGi bundles required to launch the resulting application.
Note that this target platform should be activated only after the launching
the step 2 - "2) WebAnnotator - Rebuild Eclipse Target Platform.launch".
* /workdir - the working directory. This directory contains the Eclipse Target
Platform generated by the "2) WebAnnotator - Initialize Eclipse Target Platform.launch"
The "6) WebAnnotator - Build Distribution.launch" action generates the
resulting zip file in this folder as well.
* .project - the root Eclipse project file.
* pom.xml - the Maven build configuration
* README.txt - this file