Modern security system
GSF project (polish only): http://goo.gl/24I2oc
Project was done using Raspberry Pi and HMC5883L magnetometer. Due to that script is written in Python it's simple to port it to another platforms and use other sensors - you have to just write little class for communication beetwen OS and magnetometer.
- used Python (cross-platfom),
- management via simply config files and webpanel,
- webpanel with real-time chart displaying data from sensor,
- notify alarm via email, sound alarm, SMS,
- installable as service in systems using init.d (e.g. Debian).
You can run this project in two ways:
Portable mode. Just run this script:
Using as service. Install service:
Then you can run service by:
sudo service alarm-center start
And make it starting when OS boots:
sudo update-rc.d alarm-center defaults
If you cloned repository with git, you can download new changes by running
Log file is located in /var/log/alarm-center.log. Log is not rotated or truncated by default, so it would be good to do some clean up once in a while.
All the code excluding extlib is licenced under GNU GPL v3 license.
External libraries' licences:
- use webpy instead bottlepy (more readable code)
- implement VMS (phone call) notification (SMSAPI provides that, you just have to find in documentation)
- move data validation from HttpServer to ProberServer (POST HTTP method on index.html)
- AnalyzerService should analyze data in slave thread
- move default client configuration from index.html template to configuration file
- create webpanel for configuring notification methods
- improve AnalyzerService algorithm
- open issues in tracker and delete this TODO
Copyright (C) 2014 Artur "Mrowqa" Jamro, http://mrowqa.pl