Mercurial Bugtracker is a tiny distributed bugtracking extension for mercurial.
- Code browser
With this extension, you can:
- manage bugs and issues.
- share bugs among developers.
- keep issues side by side with your source code.
- merge issues from your repository clones.
- know what issues are open/closed for every revision.
- branch and keep issues for different branches.
- merge branches and issues like source files.
- keep compatibility with people that do not have the extension installed.
- and even manage issues WITHOUT having the extension: open/close a bug moving a file and commiting.
- Mercurial 1.5+ required
- Python 2.5+ required
- See LICENSE file.
- See README file.
When installed, you can see the documentation using Mercurial's embedded help system. Type:
$ hg help bugtracker $ hg help bugs $ hg help bug
You can also open the
__init__.pyfile and start reading the documentation at the beginning of the file.