Explore the Desert in Haskell
Little game in Haskell, project of the INFO-Y085 (4013056FNR) Functional programming course.
- doc.7z HTML documentation generated by Haddock.
- src/ All Haskell sources of the GUI version.
- testsuite/tests/ Some unit tests.
- other_versions/sequential_version/ Sequential and console version.
- other_versions/parallel_version/ Parallel and console version.
In the src/ directory :
>>> make ndebug all Compile the program without the assertions.
>>> make run Once compiled, run the program with some parameters.
Copyright (C) 2017, 2018 Olivier Pirson
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.