Devo transmitter switches
The one serious issue when porting model files is that the new model may not have the same set of switces as the old one. In order to help people wanting to port a model file to a model they don't have, I've provided a list of switches here, listing the tx's in numerical order.
- Stock: DR0, DR1, GEAR0, GEAR1, MIX0, MIX1, MIX2, FMOD0, FMOD1, FMOD2
- Modded (*): SW A0, SW A1, SW A2, SW B0, SW B1
- Stock: HOLD0, HOLD1, FMOD0, FMOD1
- Modded**(): SW A0, SW A1, SW A2, SW B0, SW B1, SW B2
- Devo8 and Devo10 and Devo F12E: RUD DR0, RUD DR1, ELE DR0, ELE DR1, AIL DR0, AIL DR1, GEAR0, GEAR1, MIX0, MIX1, MIX2, FMOD0, FMOD1, FMOD2
- Devo12: RUD DR0, RUD DR1, RUD DR2, ELE DR0, ELE DR1, ELE DR2, AIL DR0, AIL DR1, AIL DR2, GEAR0, GEAR1, MIX0, MIX1, MIX2, FMOD0, FMOD1, FMOD2, HOLD0, HOLD1, TRN0, TRN1
- Devo F7: AIL_DR0, AIL_DR1, GEAR0, GEAR1, MIX0, MIX1, MIX2, FMOD0, FMOD1, FMOD2
*) There are published hardware mods for the 6 and 6s to add either two 2-way switches or a 3-way switch just by connecting the switches to the existing through holes. These are supported by the latest nightly builds.
**) There are published hardware modes for the 7e to add two 2-way switches or a 3-way switch by just adding the connections. A more complicated mod makes it possible to add two three-way switches. These are supported by the latest nightly builds.
The lack of switches on the Devo7e and Devo6 can be dealt with by using the Trim as Virtual Switch. See the manual for details on how to set those up. Using the throttle trim switches as a pair works well, and the buttons beside the LCD can be used as push-button switches.
In addition, the Devo 10, 12, and F12E have extra analog inputs. The 10 has AUX4 and AUX6, the 12 has AUX2-AUX6, and the F12E has AUX4-AUX7.