Try it here!
befunge98.html: the main frontend page for the interpreter.
befunge98.css: the stylesheet for the interpreter.
befunge98.js: the interpreter control code.
befunge98-engine.js: the actual interpreter. This file contains everything needed for actually running the
JSFunge-98 has a browser interface that allows for:
- writing code
- loading built-in examples
- loading code files from the user's computer
- pre-entering input or using an interactive console (todo)
- running the code, with optional delay
- stepping code instruction by instruction
- debugging with stack and Funge-Space views (todo) and
- entering command line arguments.
JSFunge-98 implements almost the entire Befunge-98 specification. Filesystem
Funge is not implemented for obvious reasons. Concurrent Funge-98 support may come in the future.
The only unimplemented required feature is the shrinking of Funge-Space when areas are changed to spaces. Also, putting
values to extremely large positions will cause memory problems, as the use of memory is not optimized for them.
JSFunge-98 has been tested against the Mycology test suite, and passes all
tests except for the ones related to the shrinking of Funge-Space (and input, which is currently untestable).
The following fingerprints are currently implemented:
- Input is not working yet.
- The about button is nonfunctional for now.
- Live debugger, with stack and Funge-Space views.
- Saving files.
- Concurrent Funge-98.
- Working input.