Vesperia: A Tethealla management port proxy and api server
Vesperia is a bridge that implements extra security and acts like an api server to extend easily the Tethealla psobb server. It's mostly just compatible with the edenserv.net server but it includes a mock server, and implementing inside your tethealla server http://pioneer2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=569 and extending it to comply with the protocol on the docs can be pretty useful.
Non-functional alpha. Security and auth is done, message passing between client and server is not done yet.
- Modified tethealla with mana port that complies with the simple protocol specifications
- Install node and coffeescript
- Download the repo
- Configure the settings.coffee according to your configuration
- Register an api key running "coffee manage_key.coffee add Mysecretkey"
- Run tethealla
- Start the ApiProxy doing "coffeee init.coffee"
In case you want to run the mock server (which at this moment is just a very simple version that only replies to "200" commands with the correct aknowledge).