Commits

Show all
Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Thomas Waldmann
merged
Branches
gae
Tarashish Mishra
Added a . to the end of the sentence
Branches
gae
Tarashish Mishra
Added check for support directory while running moin.py
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
merged
Branches
gae
Tarashish Mishra
updated docs to document the web interface for index operations
Branches
gae
Tarashish Mishra
fixed typo
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
GAE store: change store logging from info to debug
Branches
gae
Tarashish Mishra
fix for the 'nsname' KeyError induced due to the merging of namespace branch
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
mksupport: create required package __init__.py files
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
merged default into gae branch
Branches
gae
Ashutosh Singla
Fixes the sub-items related issues, 351 -Nesting sub-items created problem (TypeError: can only concatenate list (not unicode) to list), 335 - Subitems links were not functioning properly and 320- links in the index view were having the same problem. The fix required adding a extra filed to IndexEntry (line 235,MoinMoin/items/__init__.py), which earlier stored only name and meta, i.e had no provision to get fullname of the current item, so i added a field fullname to both IndexEntry and MixedIndexEntry and adjusted the code accordingly
Ashutosh Singla
Fixes 346 (Item Rename allows new name to reuse existing name)
Thomas Waldmann
fix cache key computation bug we used the hash of the data as cache key at some places. but as we also have metadata and metadata might be different for same data hash, this leads to problems. solved now by just using the revid (which is a UUID). this fixes some tests that were broken here since enabling usage of app.cache, as often data was just '' (-> always same hash), but contenttype was sometimes a wiki page, sometimes a…
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
removed references to modified sysitems code (that does not exist any more)
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
merged
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
modify test_IncludeAsLinkAlternate so it does not depend on items set up by previous tests, but creates them on its own
Thomas Waldmann
merged default into gae branch
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
fix pep8 issue in import19
Andreas Kloeckner
Adapt import19 for namespaces.
Thomas Waldmann
merged
sharky93
Fix for Issue#291, home link now coloured as should be
Roger Haase
merge
Roger Haase
rework issue 329 fix to eliminate redundant code in foobar theme by using (modernized) macro
Thomas Waldmann
make pep8 checker happy
Thomas Waldmann
merged default branch into gae branch
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
switch to whoosh 2.5
Thomas Waldmann
merged
Branches
gae
Tarashish Mishra
gae / support code archive creation - rewrite as python, fixes issue #332
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
update log code (sync with moin 1.9) move builtin logging_defaults to builtin logging_config don't give fileConfig a filename, can cause strange misbehaviour use try/finally if it used the internal fallback logging config, just tell that as INFO, not as WARNING log project, version, code path info on startup
Branches
gae
Thomas Waldmann
sendmail: catch unicode errors when E-Mail addr has non-ascii chars
Branches
gae
  1. Prev
  2. Next