- Runs a command. This must be implemented by the subclass. The first
- argument is always the app (Flask instance) followed by arguments
- as configured by the Command options.
+ Runs a command. This must be implemented by the subclass. Should take
+ arguments as configured by the Command options.
:param banner: banner appearing at top of shell when started
:param make_context: a callable returning a dict of variables
- used in the shell namespace. The callable
- takes a single argument, "app", the Flask
- instance. By default returns a dict consisting
+ used in the shell namespace. By default
+ returns a dict consisting of just the app.
:param use_ipython: use IPython shell if available, ignore if not.
The IPython shell can be turned off in command
line by passing the **--no-ipython** flag.
Adds a command function to the registry.
- :param func: command function. Should take at least one argument, the
- Flask application. Additional arguments depend on the
+ :param func: command function.Arguments depend on the