* not applying all commenting mechanisms always in codeassist
-* fixing tr
ies before current line in code_assist
+* fixing trs before current line in code_assist
* searching all files when extracting a global method?
* better tests in `patchedasttest`
* import actions with more that one phase and filtering problems
* handle long imports should work on filtered imports unconditionally?
* adding restructuring scope; local scope, module, all files?
-* changing `codeanalyze.WordFinder` to use
+* changing `codeanalyze.WordFinder` to use s?
* refactoring codeanalyze; lots of estimations
* assignment to parameters in inline method
* extracting subexpressions; look at `extracttest` for more info
* remove ``change occurreces`` refactoring?
* using similarfinder in introduce_parameter?
* removing unused refactorings?
* unignored files that are not under version control
* multiple ropes on one project; problems for objectdb and history
* should `rope.base` be thread safe?
* inline fails when there is an arg mismatch
* evaluate function parameter defaults in staticoi?
SOI; Go where the calls go with limited depth
+* recursive ; o where the calls go with limited depth
* adding ``do when unsure`` config to all refactorings?
* importing star and removing self imports; stack overflow
- Deprecated objectdb_type project config : December 23, 2007
+- Added save_objectdb config : December 23, 2007
- Added compress_history and compress_objectdb configs : December 22, 2007
def redo(self, task_handle=taskhandle.NullTaskHandle()):
- """Return the list of
+ """Return the list of done changes"""
raise exceptions.HistoryError('Redo list is empty')
self.current_change = self.redo_list[-1]