rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- Asking the user about unsure occurrences
- Better handling of symlinks in project path
Rename.get_changes() has been changed so that the unsure optional parameter can be a function. If it is not None, for each unsure occurrence this function is called with an instance of rope.refactor.occurrence.Occurrence; if it returns True the occurrence is renamed.
- List of features: docs/rope.txt
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.