This story is for all changes related to the Salesforce Summer '18/API v43.0 release.
Summer '18 pre-release builds will be attached here for those who are already working in Summer '18 orgs. Once Summer '18 is available in all orgs the official builds will include these changes.
Currently these builds include the following:
- API client updated to v43.0
- Parser support for all variants (literal, enum constant, and SObject)
- Syntax highlighter
- Code formatter including new
switch-specific configuration settings
- Full auto-completion support
- Reference injection
- Illegal assignment inspection enhancements
- New Salesforce DX org shape features (
skipCodeCoverageunit test execution option. By default code coverage is only collected now when tests are explicitly run with coverage. Run/debug actions specify this new option and will not change code coverage metrics. This can be configured as desired using Illuminated Cloud>Configure Application>Unit Tests and Code Coverage>Always Collect Code Coverage.
- Bundled framework/library updates:
- Lightning standard component library for new and updated components
- SLDS to 2.6.0
- Integrated API docs for everything except for Lightning components. Lightning component documentation has changed significantly in this release so v42.0 component docs are still included. A future release will update for these documentation changes.