I updated to the latest version of IC before I left work on Friday. When I came in this morning I was unable to connect to my existing sandboxes. It looks like all the passwords and security tokens have been cleared. When I attempt to enter the password and security token and then test, I receive a dialog box with “Connection Failed - The username and password must be specified.” I can see those fields are filled in under the connections tab.
- Right Click on the Project
- Go to Illuminated Cloud → Configure Project
- Select line, click Edit
- See the Connection Name, Org Type, Login URL, username and API version are preselected. Password and Security Token are blank.
- Enter Valid values into the password and security token boxes
- Click ‘Test’ button.
- Dialog Box with “Connection Failed - The username and password must be specified.” pops up.
- Click ‘OK’ in the dialog box
- Click ‘OK’ in the connection window
- Dialog Box with “Error - The connection credentials must be successfully verified.”
This is happening with all of my existing connections.
IntelliJ Idea 2020.1 Ultimate Edition Build @IU-201.6668.121, build on April 8, 2020
MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
Illuminated Cloud 184.108.40.206