You caught us doing some quick maintenance, temporarily restricting your repository to read-only access.
A few steps must be completed before you can begin using Arma2NET:
- Install the .NET Framework 4 Client Profile if it isn't already installed. You can check if it is installed by verifying the presence of a C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319 folder.
- Update Arma 2 to beta version 1.60.87640 or later.
- Copy @Arma2NET into your Arma 2 installation folder.
- Optionally configure Arma2NET's plugin store by adding or removing plugins from the AddIns directory. If you're going to be using a mission which requires a specific plugin, add the plugin here.
-mod=@Arma2NETto your Arma 2 command-line arguments.
- Read Using Arma2NET for instructions on calling Arma2NET from Arma 2.