ADVANCED SPECTRUM ARCADE SIMULATOR
Play various classic Spectrum games in 3D. Just walk into the arcade to play. No 10p's required.
Current state (as of 2nd Jan 2019): Most games work and you can move around, but none are complete (and some are barely started).
Written by Stephen Carlyle-Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- W, A, S, D to move, and mouse to look around.
- Space to brake if in a car, or jump when walking around.
- X to return to the arcade.
- 1 - 4 to change the view
- Esc - quit
Game Specific Controls:
- Krakatoa: E & Q for up and down, R to raise/lower the rope
- Written by Steve Smith ( http://twitter.com/stephencsmith/ )
- All games copyrights owned by their respective owners.
- This game uses JMonkeyEngine for the 3D.
- TTF font loader from https://1337atr.weebly.com/jttf.html
- For all other credits, please see the credits.txt in the relevant asset's folder.
This game is licenced under MIT.