- Version of plug-in.
- Version of Redmine.
- Version of JRE (if problem is Java related).
Redmine Attach Screenshots
This plugin for Redmine allows you to easily attach screenshots.
Run this on your server in the plugin directory:
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/StrangeWill/redmine-inline-attach-screenshot redmine_inline_attach_screenshot
THE DIRECTORY MUST BE "redmine_inline_attach_screenshot" TO WORK IN REDMINE 2.0. If you're upgrading from a previous version, rename the directory (or delete and re-clone).
- Ruby 1.8.0 - 1.9.3
- Redmine > 0.9.0
- Java 1.6 (on client's PC, jar is compiled/signed on 1.6, if you want earlier support compile/sign/contribute. :))
RMagick is recommended, but not required.
Contributions get committed to branches of develop, unless they're critical hotfixes. For the time being please privately fork, follow the branching setup, and make a pull request.
Open Source Contributors:
- Renzo Meister
- William Roush
Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Konstantin Zaitsev, Sergei Vasiliev, Alexandr Poplavsky, Axmor Software, Jens Alfke All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Axmor Software nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.