SeeSharpShip is a wrapper for popular U.S. based shipping service APIs like USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL. Currently written in C#/.NET 4, it provides a much simpler interface to these APIs and hopefully makes your life easier integrating these services into your open-source projects.
Grab it from the Downloads page or install it via NuGet:
PM> Install-Package SeeSharpShip
More to come!
- Removed HTML decoding of shipping method names (
#7) as USPS changed the API to return proper HTML encoded values.
- Added USPS Tracking API (
- Fixed NuGet package to add transforms for Web.config or app.config with necessary service configurations.
- Documented a method used to correct decimal values in USPS's response XML.
- Refactored WebRequest responsibility out of RateService and into its own class.
- Added service references for UPS, FedEx Package, and FedEx Freight in preparation of coding to those services.
- Added an additional 'staging' URL for when USPS makes short-notice changes or are releasing a new verison of the API.
- Moved a portion of the app.config for tests to external config file and included an example config.
- Removed regions around some InternationalPackage properties. The properties are the same, but the order in the domestic/international request is different, so they cannot inherit from a base class.
- Added some fluent builders for domestic USPS requests.
- Cleaned up some comments in tests.
- Removed unnecessary references in preparation for creation of NuGet package.
- Published a NuGet package: https://nuget.org/packages/SeeSharpShip
- Fixed ZIP code length issue as USPS API requires ZIP code to be no more than 5 digits (
- Fixed configuration for integration tests so that app.config can be used (cb9b7a669f1c )
- Fixed two code analysis issues where objects could be disposed twice (
- USPS API implemented (domestic and international)
- USPS model classes enforce the rules/limitations of the API and/or rating service to ensure values submitted for rates are correct
- USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) not fully implemented
- UPS, FedEx, DHL not implemented yet. Slated for v1.0.