Link Text# LPPtiger related files #
This repository contains the related files of LPPtiger project.
- Lipid oxidation pathways in
- List of phospholipids used for in silico oxidation by LPPtiger in
- in silico predicted lipid peroxidation products (LPPs) libraries in
- in silico fragmented tandem mass spectra libraries of in silico predicted LPPs in
- Summary tables of in silico predicted LPPs in
- Summary tables of unique sn1 and sn2 residues of in silico predicted LPPs in
The predicted structures and corresponding spectra were generated using LPPtiger using level 1 oxidation with maximum 3 modification sites with the prostanes prediction function enabled.
Please navigate to the Source page of this repository or go to https://bitbucket.org/SysMedOs/filesrepository/src to access the files:
The lipid oxidation pathways are stored under SBML folder.
Corresponding images in
jpg format are stored under SBML/SBML_JPG folder.
The in silico predicted files are stored in sub-folders under
in-silico-oxidation folder organized by phospholipids classes.
You can navigate to the Downloads page and click
Download repository to download all files as a zip package.
We recommend to use following software to process the files in this repository.
- Cell Designer http://www.celldesigner.org/
- ChemAxon Instant JChem (Cross platforms) https://www.chemaxon.com/products/instant-jchem-suite/instant-jchem/
- Progenesis SDF Studio (Windows platforms only) http://www.nonlinear.com/progenesis/sdf-studio/
- NIST MS Search Program http://chemdata.nist.gov/mass-spc/ms-search/
LPPtiger is Dual-licensed
For academic and non-commercial use:
Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License:
For commercial use: please contact the develop team by email.
Please cite our publication in an appropriate form.
We acknowledge all projects that supports the development of LPPtiger: