List of label types supported by |aurum-rf-label|. First type will be
default used by |:AuName|.
requires_sort :: Bool *aurum-repo.requires_sort*
- Determines whether it is necessary to run sort_in_topological_order
- function on commit list returned by |aurum-rf-revrange| when it is about
- to be displayed in |aurum://log| buffer. If it is false, then this list
- will only be reversed (|reverse()|).
+ Determines whether it is necessary to run sort_in_topological_order function
+ on commit lists returned by |aurum-rf-revrange| and |aurum-rf-getchangesets|
+ when it is about to be displayed in |aurum://log| buffer. If it is false,
+ then this list will only be reversed (|reverse()|).
+ See |aurum-rf-getchangesets| for the description of what “topological order”
This key is optional, default value: true.
has_octopus_merges :: Bool *aurum-repo.has_octopus_merges*
Determines whether repository has merges containing more then two parents.
Pull all changesets contained in repository into |aurum-repo.changesets|
dictionary. If this function is not called, then |aurum-repo.changesets|
dictionary contains only changesets that were used at least ones. Returns
- list of changesets as contained in |aurum-repo.cslist|. Return value is
- ignored (|aurum-rf-revrange| function is now used instead).
+ list of pulled changesets. This list should be sorted in topological order
+ (thus meaning that every changeset appears before every its parent) or
+ |aurum-repo.requires_sort| should be set to true.
revrange :: hex, hex -> [ cs ] *aurum-rf-revrange*
Get revision range (inclusive). Numbers are to be treated specially, like
it is done by |list-index|, but it is up to driver what it thinks is “last