Moonscript module for Textadept by Alejandro Baez
So after basically being pretty much a fanboy to Leaf, I decided it was about time to learn his coffeescript for lua; Moonscript. The syntax sugars are pretty darn nice and feel even more functional than Lua somehow :3.
Anyway, I noticed that the Textadept/Scintillua module for Moonscript hasn't been updated for a WHILE. Now, Textadept is my editor choice. So obviously, something had to be done. Here is my current work in progress module. It does already have quite a number of options and will continue to progress more as I actually use the language. Literally learned Moonscript while making this module...
NOTE: the module really shines when you use the snippets. Please check them out so you know what they are and make your life that much easier. :)
- lexer: All keywords, libraries, string type, class definition and full highlighting of the current language spec (0.4).
- module: compiles
*.lua, massive list of snippets, autolint working, and can run
- lint: full lint support from
- build: build directly from
- autocomplete: always leave this one out on my modules but will get around to it soon...
- busted: want unit testing integration with busted tightly constructed from snippets and build.
Clone the repository to your
cd ~/.textadept/modules hg clone https://bitbucket.org/a_baez/ta-moonscript moonscript
You are done! If you want to use the latest in development version of the lexer (follows the moonscript nightlies), then continue along.
moonscript.lua lexer file into your
cp ~/.textadept/modules/moonscript/moonscript.lua ~/.textadept/lexers/moonscript.lua
Keys Action cl+s opens snippets file for modifying. cR runs `moonc` on the current moonscript file. cr runs `moon` on the current moonscript file. cB builds the project with tup.