Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Ali Afshar
update tests for nose
Ali Afshar
merged
mitsuhiko
Improved Jinja's debugging support by introducing "@internalcode" which marks code objects that are skipped on tracebacks. Also template errors are now translated as well to help the pylons debugger.
mitsuhiko
Added a (ugly) hack to the exceptions so that they don't warn under 2.6
mitsuhiko
jinja2.sandbox should not warn on 2.6 any more.
mitsuhiko
Added proper super() support for scoped blocks.
mitsuhiko
Added support for optional `scoped` modifier to blocks.
mitsuhiko
Fixed a bug that caused internal errors if names where used as iteration
Ali Afshar
make sure we clean up the coverage file after running tests with coverage
Ali Afshar
totally removed py.test from tests including doctests runners
Ali Afshar
updated fab file for tests running
Ali Afshar
basic unit tests ported to nose
mitsuhiko
Made it possible to refer to names from outer scopes in included templates
mitsuhiko
Fixed a documenation bug in the cache extension.
mitsuhiko
Fixed a bug in the parser that made ``{{ foo[1, 2] }}`` impossible.
mitsuhiko
Improved usage of string interning. This should fix the problems with jython.
mitsuhiko
Fixed a bug that caused syntax errors when defining macros or using the
mitsuhiko
This fixes #325.
mitsuhiko
This fixes #317.
mitsuhiko
Priority of `not` raised. It's now possible to write `not foo in bar`
mitsuhiko
Fixed a threading issue with the LRUCache. Still not sure if I should release a Jinja 2.1.2 for that.
mitsuhiko
Fixed inconsistency in LICENSE file.
mitsuhiko
Same thing for extensions.
ali
This commit makes the parser and lexer use regular string comparison to support jython
mitsuhiko
Copyright switch to "The Jinja Team".
mitsuhiko
Include statements can now be marked with ``ignore missing`` to skip
mitsuhiko
Tip is 2.2
mitsuhiko
Added tag 2.1.1 for changeset 744e087d24e9
mitsuhiko
On our way to 2.2 we found a bug in 2.1 and our repo is now 2.1.1 :) No need to branch for that.
Tags
2.1.1
mitsuhiko
Fixed a translation error caused by looping over empty recursive loops.
  1. Prev
  2. Next