* WARNING: paginate now takes arguments intended for the collection object as
query_args. This could affect backwards compatibility. This fixes a common
issue that non-keyword arguments passed into paginate get eaten by paginate's
keyword arguments instead of being in *args to go on to the collection.
* Added environ checking with Routes so that page will be automatically pulled
out of the query string, or from the Routes match dict if available.
-* Added checking for objects that had assign_mapper applied to them.
+* Added checking for objects that had SQLAlchemy's assign_mapper applied to
* Added better range checking to paginator to require a positive value that is
less than the total amount of pages available for a page.
* WARNING: Due to a typo, the Text helper highlight function no longer
* Sync'd Rails Number helper to 6045.
* Updated Ajax commands to internally use 'with_' to avoid name conflicts with
Python 2.5 and beyond. Reported by anilj. Fixes #190.
-* Applied patch from David Smith to dec
ude URL parts as Routes does.
+* Applied patch from David Smith to decde URL parts as Routes does.
* Changed pagination to give better response if its passed an invalid object.
Patch from Christoph Haas.
* Updated scriptaculous/prototype to Prototype 1.5.0 and Scriptaculous 1.7.0.
* Updated remote_function doc-string to more clearly indicate the arguments