If sending a patch, please follow these guidelines:
- * Co
uld should conform to the same general coding standard as the existing
+ * Cod should conform to the same general coding standard as the existing
source tree. This isn't especially strict or well documented, but at
the very least python code should be indented with four spaces and
everything else should be indented with hard tabs but alignment should
- The history in |TagHighlight-history|: if there isn't an entry there
for an unreleased version, pease add one, something like:
- x.x.x: xxth Xxxxxxxx 201
2 : Added support for LANGUAGE.
+ x.x.x: xxth Xxxxxxxx 201 : Added support for LANGUAGE.
(leave the x characters in, I'll change these when I release the
a buffer with tags highlighted.
* Added the ability to store types and tags etc in a central repository
rather than with the code itself (thanks to Alexey Radkov for the
- suggestion and for TagManager plugin that shows how it's done!)
+ suggestion and for TagManager plugin that shows how it's done!)
* Added the ability to use a project in place of a user library.
* Added non-project options for project users who want different options
for files that aren't part of a project.