+* limiting the resources to apply a refactoring?
* ideas for more custom wildcards
how to adapt future python 2.6 ast changes ?
+* adapt future python 2.6 ast changes
* custom wildcards and recursive patterns
* codeassist is slow on large files
* custom restructuring wildcard patterns and replacements
* changing `codeanalyze.WordFinder` to use asts?
* assignment to parameters in inline method
* extracting subexpressions; look at `extracttest` for more info
-* remove ``change occurreces`` refactoring?
* using similarfinder in introduce_parameter?
* removing unused refactorings?
* recursive soi; go where the calls go with limited depth
* adding ``do when unsure`` config to all refactorings?
* importing star and removing self imports; stack overflow
-* adding contributors file?
* saving diffs instead of old contents in ChangeContents?
* supporting modules without source code and zip imports
+* handling tuple parameters
+* moving a group of elements together
* analyzing function decorators
* generate ... and implicit interfaces