-`Ropeide`_ is a python refactoring IDE. It uses rope library to
+`Ropeide`_ is a python refactoring IDE. It uses rope library to
provide features like refactoring, code assist, and auto-completion.
It is written in python. The IDE uses `Tkinter` library.
You should install `rope`_ library before using this IDE.
+.. _`ropeide`: http://rope.sf.net/
.. _`rope`: http://rope.sf.net/
-* *Ropemacs* package for using rope in emacs
* Added `Core.add_extension()` for registering extension modules for
* A new open project dialog
* *Ropeide* and *ropemacs* packages depend on *rope* package; *rope*
- should be installed, first
+ should be installed, first
* Renamed ``rope.py`` and ``rope`` scripts to ``ropeide.py`` and
* *Ropeide* reads ``~/.ropeide`` instead of ``~/.rope``
* `rope.ide.codeassist` was moved to `rope.contrib.codeassist`