- Project Setup
- AATKit Initialisation
- Banner Integration
- Fullscreen Integration
- APP Open Integration
- Native Ads Integration
- Native Ads Integration - special ad network characteristics
- Promo Screen
- Disable App Transport Security (ATS)
- Advanced Features
- Rewarded Video
- Frequency Capping
- Header documentation
- Important Remarks
- AATKit's Size within your app
- What is an AdSpace?
- Network-specific Information
- Statistics Delegate
- Reports Delegate
- AATKit AdMob custom events adapter (>= 2.77.x)
Frequency capping is a feature that allows you to limit the amount of impressions presented in your app. This feature can be configured in the dashboard at AddApptr.com.
In the menu bar, click on Admin and choose placement.
Here you will find an overview all placements, that have been created from all your applications (in code) or have been created on the dashboard directly. Placements created within your app have a red background, while the ones that are created from the dashboard have a grey background. Placements that have been adopted also have a grey background. Adoption is the process of activating a placement that has been created in your app to be configurable for frequency capping.
Below each placement, its capping parameters are listed.
These parameters can be adjusted when clicking on adopt or the settings cog, dependent on whether the placement has to adopted or not.
If your placement has been created in your app, you need to adopt it by clicking the 'adopt' button next to the placement.
After clicking one of these buttons a window appears in which all frequency capping parameter can be adjusted.
###App settings applied - Please choose 'All applicable'. 'Only own settings' is relevant for rewarded video and thus part of the AddApptr configuration process needed when you want to use rewarded videos in your app. The corresponding settings will be configured by the AddApptr employees when you've contacted contacted the AddApptr support for configuring rewarded video ads.
Interstitial Frequency capping
- 'Impressions per Session', let's you control the maximum amount of impressions in one user session. A sessions starts when the app is opened, and ends when the user quits the app or moves it into the background.
- 'Impressions per Hours' let's you control the maximum amount of impressions within 1 hour. The app does not need to be active for this 1 hour.
- 'Impressions per Day' let's you control the maximum amount of impressions within the last 24 hours. he app does not need to be active for these 24 hours.
- 'Min. Delay' let's you control the minimum waiting time between two impressions (therefore, it is not relevant for the 1st impression of a session)
- For banner the frequency capping is limited to readjusting the refresh time between banner ads. The refresh time has to lie between 30s - 600s.