- Project Setup
- AATKit Initialisation
- Banner Integration
- Fullscreen Integration
- APP Open Integration
- Native Ads Integration
- Native Ads Integration - special ad network characteristics
- Promo Screen
- Disable App Transport Security (ATS)
- Advanced Features
- Frequency Capping
- Header documentation
- Important Remarks
- AATKit's Size within your app
- What is an AdSpace?
- Network-specific Information
- Listen to impression level information
- AATKit AdMob custom events adapter (>= 2.77.x)
WARNING: CocoaPods is supported for AATKit versions >=2.65.x. In order to install the AATKit without CocoaPods, please follow the regular instructions.
Note: Starting version 2.75.X.X, we started supporting M1 machines. So we use 4 digits for the versioning instead of 3.
- The 2.75.X.0 is for intel machines
- The 2.75.X.X is for M1 machines
Therefore, It's not preferred to add AATKit by using this format
~> 2.75.X.0 because it will install the latest version which is the M1 version of AATKit.
Please use specific version of AATKit by using
pod 'AATKit', '2.75.X.X'
- Make sure you have CocoaPods installed:
gem install cocoapods
- In the project folder, call
pod initto create a
- Make sure you have an updated copy of the spec repository:
pod repo update
- In your Podfile, insert the following line after the one that says “Pods for <Target Name>”:
- Make sure you have quit Xcode.
- Install your project dependencies:
- Now, open the new Xcode Workspace:
- For Objective-C, Update your old import statements from
- For Swift, Import AATKit module
Find more project setup information like Bitcode and others here.
Add or remove ad network SDKs
First of all a remark regarding the auto generated CocoaPods AATKit landing page.
Due to changes of the underlying CocoaPods software, this landing pages content is neither auto generated anymore, nor could we manually do it. This is a general issue for all projects at CocoaPods. Therefore please do not specifically refer to the list of ad networks displayed on that landing page.
For the standard AATKit integration using the CocoaPods dependency management you will add a single line to your projects Podfile:
#! pod 'AATKit'
A standard set of ad network sdks (in their compatible versions) will automatically be added to your project then too. Of course you could opt to select a specific AATKit version, e.g.:
#! pod 'AATKit', ~>2.69.7
If you like to remove some ad network sdks, or add an optional one that is not part of the standard set, then you could enter the list of the networks you like to use in your build. Instead of using the above mentioned single line entry, please enter something like the following example:
#! pod 'AATKit/Core' pod 'AATKit/GoogleMobileAds' pod 'AATKit/SmartAd' pod 'AATKit/Mopub' pod 'AATKit/Facebook'
This example will add the most recent stable AATKit version (core sdk without any ad network sdks), plus the listed ad network sdks. Please keep in mind the dependency management will pick the most recent compatible version fulfilling this configuration. So an older AATKit version might be installed, if the newer ones are not supporting one of the listed networks anymore.
Please contact our support for a full list of networks or refer to the podspec of the needed AATKit version.
If you just like to add an optional network to the default package, please enter something similar to this to your Podfile:
#! pod 'AATKit' pod 'AATKit/SomeOptionalNetwork'
Optional Ad Networks
To add Ogury as an AdNetwork, type the following in your Podfile:
#! pod 'AATKit' pod 'AATKit/OguryAds'