The code is primarily laid out in two directories: client and server. Each
require slight customization for your installation. The following 3rd party
software is also required.
There is a partially-completed rewrite in the client/pp/ directory.
- ElectroServer 5
- Java JRE
- Java Ant Build System
- (optional) Mercurial
To install the current stable version, follow these directions.
1. Edit the serverConfig.js file in the root to point to the URL where you
will be running your ElectroServer instance.
4. Edit the deploy.path method in the build.properties file to the path to
your [ElectroServer install location]/server/extensions directory.
5. Copy the build.properties file into the server/java/ directory.
6. Run 'ant test' in the server/java/ directory with the necessary privileges.
7. Open the ES5 Admin (see ElectroServer documentation) and navigate to
'Server Extensions'. Click 'Create Server-level component', then click