+ virtualenvwrapper 2.11.1
What is virtualenvwrapper
making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without
introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
-- Add ``-a`` option to ``mkvirtualenv`` to associate a
- new virtualenv with an existing project directory. Contributed by
-- Drops support for Python 2.4 and 2.5. The tools may still work,
- but I no longer have a development environment set up for testing
- them, so I do not officially support them.
-- Shortcut initialization if it has run before.
-- Set hook log file permissions to be group-writable. (issue 62)
-- Add ``VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_PROJECT_FILENAME`` variable so the
- ``.project`` file used to link a virtualenv to a project can be
- renamed to avoid conflicts with other tools. (issue 120)
+- Fixes a bug with tab completion in sub-shell environments such as
+ screen and tmux introduced in 2.11.