App Engine application for the Udacity training course.
- Update the value of
app.yamlto the app ID you have registered in the App Engine admin console and would like to use to host your instance of this sample.
- Update the values at the top of
settings.pyto reflect the respective client IDs you have registered in the Developer Console.
- Update the value of CLIENT_ID in
static/js/app.jsto the Web client ID
- (Optional) Mark the configuration files as unchanged as follows:
$ git update-index --assume-unchanged app.yaml settings.py static/js/app.js
- Run the app with the devserver using
dev_appserver.py DIR, and ensure it's running by visiting your local server's address (by default localhost:8080.)
- Generate your client library(ies) with the endpoints tool.
- Deploy your application.