Pylons based replacement for hgwebdir. Fully customizable, with authentication, permissions. Based on vcs library. - has it's own middleware to handle mercurial protocol request each request can
be logged and authenticated +threaded performance unlikely to hgweb
- mako templates let's you cusmotize look and feel of appplication.
- diffs annotations and source code all colored by pygments.
- admin interface for performing user/permission managments as well as repository managment
- added cache with invalidation on push/repo managment for high performance and always upto date data.
- rss /atom feed customizable
- future support for git
- based on pylons 1.0 / sqlalchemy 0.6
=== This software is still in beta mode. I don't guarantee that it'll work. I started this project since i was tired of sad looks, and zero controll over our company regular hgwebdir.