- Compact, Expressive, Clean: Minimizes the number of keystrokes required to build a template. Enables fast and well read coding. You do not need to explicitly denote statement blocks within HTML (unlike other template systems), the parser is smart enough to understand your code. This enables a compact and expressive syntax which is really clean and just pleasure to type.
- Intuitive, No time to Learn: Basic Python programming skills plus HTML markup. You are productive just from start. Use full power of Python with minimal markup required to denote python statements.
- Do Not Repeat Yourself: Master layout templates for inheritance; include and import directives for maximum reuse.
- Blazingly Fast: Maximum rendering performance: ultimate speed and context preprocessor features.
@require(user, items) Welcome, @user.name! @if items: @for i in items: @i.name: $i.price!s. @end @else: No items found. @end
It is optimized for performance, well tested and documented.
- source code, examples and issues tracker are available on bitbucket
- documentation, readthedocs
- eggs on pypi
$ easy_install wheezy.template
If you are using virtualenv:
$ virtualenv env $ env/bin/easy_install wheezy.template
If you run into any issue or have comments, go ahead and add on bitbucket.