This is a Maven plugin for Interop with AWS Services. In particular:
It also constains a handy archetype for a RESTful Web Service under AWS EB and another as a basic for war overlays.
Here are the links you're going to need:
- ingenieux Docs Hub: START HERE
- https://groups.google.com/group/beanstalker-users: For General Questions
- github issues: When there is something wrong that simply doesn't look right
- Maven Generated Site: In case you know how to parse mojo-fu
- bitbucket repository (and its github mirror): In case you want to grok its sources
If you love beanstalk, bear in mind it was all done on a volunteer basis. Say 'hi' on our mailing list, and if it saved your bacon, why not donate as well?
Other cool software
We also have a couple of interesting children ready for adoption. It includes:
- cedarhero: Our approach to a no-BS Heroku Deployment
- cloudy: A Set of Guice-based Modules for AWS usage
- jbake-maven-plugin: Maven-Driven Flat File CMS using JBake
Or course, we're also available for consulting, in particular on oDesk. We're all in when it is about Big Data (we're hadoop badasses, mind that!), Maven and AWS Deployment problems.