Copyright 2017 Alexis Rabadan
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
What is this repository for?
- Version 0.1
- Designed as a flexible framework for Unity that can be incorporated into any project
How do I get set up?
- Simply pull the repo into Assets/Scripts/Bubblegum
- The only external dependency is Dotween which can be downloaded for free from the asset store
- Optionally, you can remove any classes that reference Dotween if you prefer not to use it
- Follow coding standards https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff926074.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
- Use the templates for starting scripts (found in templates folder)
- Place code into the regions they belong to, with the exception of private member variables that are exposed in the inspector (these go into a PUBLIC region)
- Place xml summaries before variables, methods, and classes (even if the comment seems silly)
- Spaces before and after all conditioning blocks
Who do I talk to?
- Contact Alexis firstname.lastname@example.org for more information