Export your Google code issue tracker to the bitbucket format.
- Each issue gets a link to the original issue
- Each issue (and comment) show the appropriate username
- Possible to map usernames to names that bitbucket knows
- Handles assignee/owner, reporter, status, priority, component, kind, milestone, creation and edit dates.
- Poops out a .json text file as well as a .zip file ready for uploading
How to use:
- Fill in your project name
- Fill in the issues numbers that you want to export
- Fill in any username alisases
- Run the code in python 2.x (you need the gdata package)
- Upload the created zipfile.