This repository contains code for a very simple IGB App that reads and summarizes information about a TwoBit sequence file.
Adds a new menu item to the Tools menu.
Main goals of this App:
- Show how to embed non-OSGI JARs in an IGB App.
- Show how to open, read, and summarize data in a 2bit sequence file.
How do I get set up?
- Clone the project.
- Open the project in NetBeans.
- Build it (using Maven).
- Start IGB (version 9 or higher, less than 10).
- Within IGB, use the App Manager (Tools menu) to add project target directory as a new App Repository.
- Note the App appears in the App Manager. Use the App Manager to install it. Installing the App adds a new menu item to the Tools menu in IGB.
- Go back to IGB. Select Tools > Summarize TwoBit File to run the App.
Questions or Comments?
- Ann Loraine - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Deepti Joshi - firstname.lastname@example.org