# Freeing a place for target node.
self._pull_nodes('down', session, new_tree_id, anchors_path, new_depth)
- # Target node could be thw following sibling or to be the descendant
- # of one of following siblings. In that case its path has been updated
- # on the previous step, so we need to fetch it again. If the target
- # node belongs to different tree or to one of previous siblings,
- # this query is redundant, but harmless.
+ # Node that is being moved could be the following sibling or to be
+ # the descendant of one of the following siblings of a target
+ # node. In that case its path has been updated on the previous
+ # step, so we need to fetch it again. If the target node belongs
+ # to a different tree or to one of the previous siblings, this query
+ # is redundant, but harmless.
[[old_path]] = session.execute(
sqlalchemy.select([opts.path_field], opts.pk_field == node_id)