This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your application up and running.
What is this repository for?
- B. Bajic, A. Suveer, A. Gupta, I.Pepic, J. Lindblad, N. Sladoje, and I.M. Sintorn, “Denoising of Short Exposure Transmission Electron Microscopy Images for Ultrastructural Enhancement”, accepted for publication in 15th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedcial Imaging (ISBI), 2018.
How do I get set up?
- Run train.py to train models in five-fold validation
- Configuration: python, opencv, numpy,keras, tensorflow
- Dependencies :helper.py, architecture.py, preprocessing.py
- Run prediction.py to denoise images
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner or admin firstname.lastname@example.org