- Provides date calculations based on a user-defined working week.
- Released under MIT (X11) licence.
Overview of Functionality
- Weeks are modelled as a pattern of working shifts on each day of the week.
- Shifts can be added or removed from a working week model.
- Search for the next/previous working shift for a given date.
- Working period between two dates (working date diff) can be calculated.
- Period can be added to a date to determine when the period will end (working date add).
- Duration of a week can be calculated.
- Dates and times can be analysed to determine if they fall within a working shift or not.