You have successfully created a plugin using the Confluence plugin archetype!
Here are the SDK commands you'll use immediately:
* atlas-run -- installs this plugin into Confluence and starts it on http://<machinename>:1990/confluence
* atlas-debug -- same as atlas-run, but allows a debugger to attach at port 5005
* atlas-cli -- after atlas-run or atlas-debug, opens a Maven command line window:
- 'pi' reinstalls the plugin into the running Confluence instance
* atlas-help -- prints description for all commands in the SDK
Full documentation is always available at: