Code for the Kaggle Competition Getting Started with Julia
for the team Data Science Saigon
- convert.jl ## Script to store .bmp files in data/trainResized in a single hdf5 file data/train.hdf5
- con.jl ## alternate to convert.jl. Demonstrates breaking training data into train and test sets.
- knn_julia_tutorial.jl Code from Kagle KNN tutorial tweaked to work with Julia 3.8
- rf_julia_benchmark.jl Code from Kagle Julia tutorial tweaked to work with Julia 3.8
- mocha_intro.jl core file for creating a submission for this competition, base on the Mocha Turorial
- plot_statistics.jl Reads snapshots-cpu/statistics.jld (created by Mocha) and displays data using PyCall.
- see_snapshots.jl Sample code for reading data in hdf5 files.
- /data/test.txt pointer to tell mocha to use the *.hdf5 files generated by the convert.jl script.
- /data/train.txt pointer to data/train.hdf5
- /data/sampleSubmission.csv contains all the test image numbers (all A submission)
- /data/juliaSubmission.csv latest submission using Mocha
- /data/juliaKNNSubmission.csv submission from KNN script