Araxia's Mac OS X Tools
This is where I intend to document my Mac OS X customizations, tips and tricks, to make myself more efficient.
- Vim An excellent text editor.
- Quicksilver A versatile multi-purpose tool.
- Vimperator A highly customizable extension to Firefox to provide a vim-like browser experience..
- MultipleMacVimInstances Use multiple copies of the MacVim application that have been distinctly renamed in order to better organize your vim editing projects.
- Save All MacVim Sessions AppleScript to automate saving all vim sessions in every OS window of every MacVim instance.
- Restore All MacVim Sessions AppleScript to automate restoring all vim sessions in all MacVim instances.
- AppleScript Makefile Compile text-based .applescript files into executable .scpt files to faciliate vim-based AppleScript development and to make version control of AppleScripts easier.
- grun Execute a commandline command using growl notifications. Posts a sticky growl notification showing the commandline command when the process begins, then updates the notification with a completion message including exit status when the process completes (or posts a new notification if you've dismissed the initial one).
- WikiFeatures details particular to this bitbucket.org wiki setup.
- Clean up and post
- Add link to Quicksilver triggers screenshot.
- Continue to clean up
.vimrcand provide a guided tour of interesting features on the Vim wiki page.
- Catalog of vim plugins I use with a summary of each and examples of how they are useful.