Conductor is an desktop app that connects your AEC tools to Trello's simple and powerful project management platform. Using Conductor, users are able to interact with Trello boards and cards from within their favorite AEC tools including Revit, Rhino, and Navisworks.
- Desktop Windows apps written in C# with Visual Studio
- Plugins require Revit 2017, Revit 2018, Navisworks 2017 and Rhinoceros 5.0
- Dependencies include Newtonsoft Json.NET, Trello.NET, and RestSharp (builds provided)
- Clone the repository
- Restore all NuGet packages
- Build the Revit, Rhino, or Navisworks project of your choosing
Copyright (C) 2018 Proving Ground LLC
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/