What is LunchBoxML?
Who maintains LunchBoxML?
- LunchBoxML was originally co-authored by Nazanin Alsadat Tabatabaei Anaraki and Nathan Miller as part of Proving Ground's 2017 Summer Research internship
- LunchBoxML is maintained by Proving Ground
- If you have questions, visit our LunchBox Website
How do I get started?
- Current LunchBoxML builds as part of the official LunchBox installer Click Once installer link.
- You can also build the Conduit project from the source code (Visual Studio 2015 C# Project)
- Rhinoceros 5.0 (64-Bit)
- Accord.NET - LunchBox installer will distribute with the latest version. Conflicting versions from other plugins may create problems with LunchBoxML
Are you interested in customizing your own machine learning app?
How can I contribute?
If you have come across bugs or have wish list items, submit them to the Issues section of the LunchBoxML repo.
If you have built some cool stuff for LunchBoxML and would like to share it back with the official project, you can follow these steps...
- Fork the LunchBoxML repository
- Make cool stuff.
- Submit a Pull request.
GNU Lesser General Public License
LunchBoxML is an open source project under the GNU Lesser General Public license
Copyright (c) 2017 Proving Ground LLC
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The copyright holders provide no reassurances that the source code provided does not infringe any patent, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of third parties. The copyright holders disclaim any liability to any recipient for claims brought against recipient by any third party for infringement of that parties intellectual property rights.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.