introduced, "raw strings": e.g. r"\n" is equal to "\\n".
- Many previously undocumented modules are now documented; some are
- now officially obsolete or deprecated.
(Thanks Andrew Kuchling!)
+ now officially obsolete or deprecated.
- The build process now builds a single library (libpython1.5.a)
which contains everything except for the main() entry point. This
which exports a bunch of MS VC runtime functions like setmode() and
kbhit(), and there are new project files for DevStudio VC++ 5.0.
- - Some new speedups, e.g. inlined some opcodes for int arguments
- (i+i, i-i, L[i]; Fredrik Lundh).
+ - Some new speedups, e.g. inlined some opcodes for int arguments.
- All known leaks have been plugged.
defined by Python now have a "Py" or "_Py" prefix, and the same is
true for most macros and typedefs.
+ - New regression test.